Thursday, December 4, 2008

The stars at night...

shine so bright...deep in the heart of Texas...where I currently am. Sandy, the twins and I are in Brownwood, TX for a Christmas concert/dance that Sandy is producing. I get to emcee! Sandy's dance team from Oasis is flying in tonight. We also have our pastor, Danny Chambers, as the guest singer/speaker on Friday night. Saturday night Dove Award winner Rachael Lampa is coming in to be the guest singer. Sandy will do some solo dances and her crew has several dances, too. It should be fun. It is an event to open a satellite church for Heartland Church in Brownwood. The second church is in Santa Anna, TX. It is a very small, but incredibly loving community. We are staying at a ranch house that is also a drug rehab facility. It is so far out in the country. I have seen tons wildlife, including deer, skunks, foxes, coyotes, oh, and a bobcat! It is really cool! I was outside last night and I have never seen so many stars...makes me want to live a simpler life.

No comments: