Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Last Raceday of 2009!

Ok...so I'm a little late in posting. My 3 readers were all out of town today anyway, so nobody noticed.
It all comes down to this race. Homestea-Miami weekend. Ron Hornaday wins his 4th Trucks Championship. Kyle Busch won his 1st Nationwide Championship.
And it looks like Jimmie Johnson will win his unprecedented 4th consecutive Sprint Cup Championship.
I'd like to see Mark Martin pull off a miracle and win the race and the Championship, but I don't think it's gonna happen.
My predictions for today:
3). Jimmie Johnson
2). Mark Martin
1). Tony Stewart....and, yes, I am cheating because Tony is leading right now at the 82nd lap.

It has been a fun, but long, season. I am looking forward to a couple of months away from the track. I will fill my time with basketball, football and hockey...plus getting to hang with Sandy and the boys!

Have a great offseason and have a great Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas! See you in 2010 on Ridin' Shotgun!

No comments: