Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama...

Sorry...I was late in posting today and haven't posted since we got to Talladega. It's not because I've been busy living it up in the famed Talladega infield, though. I had to move over to the tape producer position this week and it was a lot of busy work. Plus, I just plain forgot.
So here we sit, about 50 laps in and a "Big One" has already happened. Big speed, bumper to bumper, one twitch and 15 cars are junk. Dale, Jr. is worshipped here, so the cry "Junior!" is heard 24/7. Also, this place is big for camping and "RV"-ing, so the smoke lingers for a week and the truck smells of smoke for a month.
Here's my picks (which I am just making...with the benefit of seeing who's already out...)
3). Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
2). Denny Hamlin
1). Martin Truex, Jr.
Happy Racing!

No comments: