Sunday, September 20, 2009

Raceday in New Hampshire...

It was a frigid 34 degrees as we entered the compound today here in Loudon, NH. A bit too chilly for my taste, but I don't pick when and where they race, or it might be called the Sprint Bahamas Cup.
After a rousing response from yesterday's revealing post (0 responses), I thought I should pay it off by letting you know that I turned the mattress upside down and found no label. Sorry. I know hundreds of you were wondering what the brand was.
I think there is a thin line between a blog and a diary.
On to racing...no one has more momentum right now than Brian Vickers. He has scored more points in the past 10 races than anyone else. Will that momentum keep him going throughout the Chase? Juan Pablo Montoya, the first foreign born driver to ever make he Chase, captured the pole for today's race. He also was fastest in most of the practices. Kyle Busch will drive like a man who has nothing to lose and everything to prove. I expect him to win about half of the final 10 races which will be a huge statement from a guy who just missed the Chase.
My predictions for today:
3). Denny Hamlin
2). Jimmie Johnson
1). Kyle Busch
Have a great Raceday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Didn't read yesterday's. You threw me a curve by writing on a non-race day! Was so happy to see Mark leading the chase. Hopefully, Kyle won't hurt himself or someone else in his quest to prove he's better than the point show. Have a great day!
Jackie