Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're not in Kansas anymore...oh, wait...yes, we are.

Sorry...I know I didn't get this done before the race started...hopefully all your bookies will let you still use this and place your bets. Remember, gamble responsibly.
I took the first couple of days of the race week off to go to my dad's funeral, so I just flew in here yesterday.
Here's what I think will happen today....
A Roush car will win....just can't decide which one.
Greg Biffle is on a tear! He has great potential today, but I think that maybe Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards may finish better. They both have great pit stops...but so does Biffle...I just don't know. Then there's the Hendrick bunch. Jimmie Johnson, the two time defending Cup champion is looking strong and Dale Earnhardt, Jr. has been so consistent. The only one is question out of that bunch today is Jeff Gordon. He's been sick this weekend and they had Nationwide driver, Brad Keslowski, standing by in case Jeff couldn't keep from hurling. So far, no hurl
Sad to say, but Kyle Busch won't be the champ (ok, I'm not all that sad). After all his wins this season, he's smelling up the place in the Chase.
Here's my predictions:
3). Carl Edwards
2). Jimmie Johnson
1). Matt Kenseth

Have a great race day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Pretty dang close on your predictions. What a finish! I'm glad you at least got a couple day's work in. Be good to see you in October.
Love,
Mom