Saturday, June 6, 2009

Honeymoon Haven...Pocono

We've arrived back in Pocono, PA. This tricky triangle of a track is always an interesting race if for no other reason than the shape of the track. The triangle cuts down one corner and the frontstretch is over 6 football fields long.
We are once again staying at the "haunted" Mt. Pocono Inn. So far, so good. I walked their golf course last night for some exercise. I did get a bloodblister on my pinkie toe, but I don't thinks it's anything evil. I still sleep with TBN on the tv just to be sure.
The big news in NASCAR this week is that all restarts are going to be double file shootout style like they use in the All Star race. This will put the lap down cars back farther in the restart and put the front runners all together. It's a great move by NASCAR and something the drivers and fans have wanted for a long time.
Are you looking forward to this big change? What other changes would you like to see at the race track? What is your favorite color?
I'll update tomorrow with my picks and other exciting "insider" information...how's that for a tease?

No comments: