Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goin' Back to Cali...

Thanks, L.L. Cool J. Back in California...and it is toasty-warm here. I scored on the rental car this week with a Sebring convertible! So I've got that going for me. Not much new news...just setting up today...maybe In-N-Out Burger for dinner....mmmmmmm.
The twins are loving going to school. They have school at the co-op three times a week. They like going, so I think they'll learn while they're there. They are 2/5 of the 8th grade class, so neither will finish out of the top five in anything....nice.
Zach has started conditioning for wrestling. He could hardly walk yesterday, so I guess it is going ok.
Sandy is still working on a new "Worship Jams" commercial that will shoot Sept. 9th. None of the boys are in it this time...the end of an era. She is also starting to teach Tae Bo classes next week.
Signing off from the left coast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like everything is going great! Enjoy the convertible! :)