Thursday, August 21, 2008

Under the Lights

You know something...you really don't have to worry about identity theft if you don't have an identity anybody else wants.

We made the long drive to Bristol, TN today...about 5.5 hours from NashVegas. The Nationwide boys run tomorrow night and the Cup boys run Saturday night under the lights. It is probably my favorite race...it is really pretty.

I have a fantasy football draft tonight...I pick first...should I go with LaDanian Tomlinson or Adrian Peterson or even Tom Brady?
I think I'll go LT first.

The twins got braces on today! I am poorer because of it.

I have a root canal on Monday!!! What a pain. I am poorer because of it.

I have a great life, wonderful family and a great future! I am richer because of it.

(I should write for Hallmark!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you could write for Hallmark with all the free time you have. Too bad you couldn't find a research deal for the root canal like Jess did for her wisdom teeth. Have a great weekend. Joel, you really are rich where it counts. Love you, Mom.

The Mays said...

Hey Joel,
Chad and I are sitting here reading your blog and CRACKING up! Especially when we read your profile about favorite movies and the quote. Very funny! We also love the richer/poorer statement. How very true! Great insight!
Hope your week is going great! Almost over now!
Blessings!
Chad and Christy May