Saturday, October 11, 2008

Chicken of the Sea...is it tuna or chicken?

Gosh, it feels like I've been here in Charlotte for a month! But Raceday is finally here!
Speaking of Raceday, our prerace show, we had a pretty good show and actually covered Jessica Simpson singing a song. She was on our Trackside show yesterday...I used to really like her. She didn't bring much to the table, like she didn't want to be there. And she sang "Come On Over" on Raceday...the only not flat was....nevermind.

On to the race...night racing in Charlotte is so pretty...have you notice I really like night racing? Since qualifying was rained out, they line up by points, meaning Jimmie Johnson starts from the pole...and may never look back. He owns this track...his main sponsor, Lowes, has the naming rights on the track. Here are my predictions:
3). Greg Biffle
2). Jeff Gordon
1). Jimmie Johnson

And don't forget, it's Fire Prevention Day in Farmland, IN...be safe out there...stop, drop and roll!

1 comment:

Holly Anderson said...

I cannot even believe that you didn't travel up to Fire Prevention. Shame! I chatted with your mom and sister for a long time. It was good to see them!