Friday, March 20, 2009

Thunder Valley

Back on the road again! We've arrived in Bristol, TN for this weekends NASCAR festivities. This is one of my favorite tracks on the circuit, but there's not a whole lot to do around here. This time we are staying in these new condos that were built right across the street from the track. It is a really nice place, but we are all have roommates this week. We do have our own bedrooms and bathrooms, so it is fine. Oh, and free wireless!
It was weird not working a race last weekend. I know we've only been at it again for a month, but I was already getting into a groove.
Mark Martin won the pole for the Cup race today, then he was our guest on Trackside. He is a funny guy who is still loaded with talent. I really hope he can take the win this weekend!
I'll update in a couple of days with some insights and behind the scenes info about this weekend's 500 mile race! Stay tuned!

No comments: