Friday, August 28, 2009

Two Wheels, No Waiting...

Well, here's a twist...the NASCAR Cup series is taking it's last weekend off of the season. Therefore, I should have the weekend off. But, alas, I have landed in Springfield, MA to do Motocross racing! It is so different from stock car racing...and the crowd says, "Duh!" It is one of those sports that the average Joe says, "I could do that." But seriously, Joe, you can't. These guys whip those motorcycles through the mud and dirt...they are athletes. I would like to ride the course, but at a reasonable speed. Energy drinks are the main sponsors for this sport, so most of its' stars are young pups hopped up on enhanced Mountain Dew!
I am tape producing this week which makes me basically a traffic cop for the tape room. Don't tell anyone, but I think I'm stealing money this weekend. That's kinda nice sometimes.
The shows we're working on air on SPEED Saturday night.
Next week I'm back to NASCAR in Atlanta...the dirty south!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: