Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Last Raceday of 2008!

Well, it has finally arrived...the finish line! It has been a fun year, but I am kinda glad it has wound down. This last trip has been fun since Sandy came with me and I got to dive last night.
On to the racing...I believe that Jimmie Johnson is unstoppable to win the Sprint Cup this season and tie the legend, Cale Yarborough, with 3 consecutive titles. Having said that, I believe Carl Edwards will push Jimmie pretty hard. Carl won lasts nights Nationwide race and is starting up front today. Jimmie starts mid-pack. I predict Carl Edwards will win this race today and take home a nice trophy, but not the one he really wants...Jimmie will get that one.
3). Denny Hamlin
2). Greg Biffle
1). Carl Edwards

Although this blog started as a log of my last year freelancing on the road every week, things have changed, the economy has changed and my plans have changed, therefore, it will continue...I don't know from where for the next two months, but in February, we'll be back in Daytona for another season on the road with SPEED and NASCAR.

Have a great last Raceday of 2008!

1 comment:

Grandma Bennett said...

Seems logical to keep the gig you have until something much much better comes along. Glad you and Sandy are having a good time.
Love,
Mom