Sunday, November 2, 2008

Raceday in Texas

I hope everyone landed safely when you fell back in the wee hours of this morning. Health studies show that heart attacks decrease on this day every year...so sleep is very important.
The race today in Texas will be exciting...it always seems to be a fairly close finish. The track favors the top three drivers in the Chase, Carl Edwards (who won in the spring), Greg Biffle (multiple winner in Texas) and points leader, Jimmie Johnson (who could nearly wrap up the Chase today.)
Many people are pulling for pole sitter, Jeff Gordon, to win his first race of the season. I'm not one of them. I think I've made it clear that I'm no fan of Jimmie Johnson's, but I'm also not real high on Jeff Gordon. Maybe it's the robotic clean boy image that Hendrick makes them lead. They don't seem to have much personality. I think that's why I do like Carl Edwards and Tony Stewart. You may not like their personalities, but they do have some.
Predictions for today:
3). Greg Biffle
2). Jeff Gordon
1). Carl Edwards
Have a great Raceday...only two more!!!!
Go Titans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa!! Hope you bet the farm!
Jackie