Saturday, February 2, 2008

Sandy, Hannah, and the twins are home...they had a blast and came back pretty tan! 
I worked my last hockey game for many moons.  The Preds beat Phoenix 3-2 in Overtime!
Zach finished his Rocky Marathon today.  The twins joined him watching Rocky Balboa, which is the 6th movie in the saga.  Zach still likes Rocky IV the best, while Alex and Andy picked the latest one as their favorite.  I hope to watch Rocky Balboa soon and give my review.
Somebody told me today that there is a big football game tomorrow...not really that interested.  I think it might be interesting if New England goes totally undefeated...but, eh...who cares.  I am just looking forward to watching the commercials.  Our church is opening up our big cafe with its huge projection screen with two 47 inch screens, too.  I may just sit at home and watch it.  
3 days to Daytona...I am starting to get excited about setting up the new truck and getting going on the season.  
I watched "Dirty Dancing" this morning on tv...I kinda liked it....does that make me gay?  It's not like I watched "Cats" or "Dancing with the Stars", though...not that there's anything wrong with that.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo...favorite commercial? I'm guessing with your latest taste in entertainment, it'd be the sentimental, heart-warming Clydesdale commercial :)