Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!!

First of all, Happy Father's Day to you, Dad! I love you!

Now, on to more trivial business...great truck race yesterday! 1st and 2nd decided by .005 seconds.
In the Nationwide race yesterday, Joel Logano, the youngest person ever to win an NASCAR event, won his first race.

Today in the Cup race, we hope they get at least halfway before the rain comes...don't really want to stay another day.
Predictions for today's race: 3) Kyle Busch 2) Jimmy Johnson and 1) Greg Biffle

I went on a hike around the campus of the University of Michigan yesterday...a bit bigger than my alma mater, Ball State University! I walked for 90 minutes...went around "The Big House", Michigan's football stadium. Let me tell you, for being the summer time, there are lots of great scenery around...if you know what I mean...wink, wink...nudge, nudge.
Sandy is dancing at a church in Brownwood, TX today.
The twins fly home this morning and head straight to church to meet up with Zach.
It's a beautiful day in the Irish Hills of Brooklyn, Michigan.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: