Thursday, June 5, 2008

Poke-Oh-No

I have arrived in Pocono, PA for this weekend's race. It's only a Cup race here with Nationwide taking place in Nashville and Trucks racing in Texas. That makes my job a lot easier this week, so that's nice.
I've checked into the Pocono Manor...www.poconomanor.com...lovely 3000+ acres of wooded bliss....and ghosts!

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/1/Pennsylvania_Pocono_Manor_ghost_sightings.html

I did bring the twins glow-in-the-dark hockey mask....just for fun.

Zach comes home late tonight...I talked with him last night and he is having a blast...hard work, but worth it.

Sandy and the twins are "back on set" today. They had a good time yesterday...long day...they were there from 6am until 9pm. Sandy was in a scene with the girl who plays Jan on "The Office". They all seem to be having fun at minimum wage.

If I see any ghosts, I'll let you know. REDRUM, REDRUM, REDRUM.

No comments: