Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dover Day

Greetings on this lovely first day of June! It's a beautiful day here in Dover...unlike yesterday when it poured. Last night, the Nationwide race began 3 hours late, but did run nonetheless.
Today's race is 400 miles of fun on concrete...there don't seem to be any favorites because this track is famous for first time winners....the latest being Martin Truex, Jr. last year.
My picks are: 3). Matt Kenseth 2). Carl Edwards 1). Greg Biffle...for a Jack Roush sweep.
The twins party went great Friday night, according to sources close to the situation. I talked to Andy Saturday morning and he said he'd only slept 1/2 hour...he and some friends stayed up all night playing Wii. It seems like only yesterday that he was waking up in the night because of a diaper filled with wee...my how time flies.
We sent Zach to a wrestling camp today in Ohio...he wasn't that excited because he's not always thrilled about going places without his brothers or parents, but I know he'll have a blast once he's there. He'll get back on Friday. He got his hair shaved last Wednesday in support of his friend John who had brain surgery on Wednesday. He looks so much older to me. I look older to me, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the boys had a good 13th birthday. Send a pic of Zach's hair do.
Love,
Mom