Friday, July 25, 2008

Change of Pace...


I went to the Indianapolis Indians game last night for a little change of pace. I walked from my hotel and someone was handing out some kind of ticket coupon, so I took one. Took it to the gate, asked for a box seat and for $4, I was in the 7th row behind the Indians dugout. It was a fun game to watch with the Indians scoring 6 runs in the 6th, and in some odd ways....squeeze bunt, wild pitch and some great hit and run. The only downfall was that right behind me were two redneck NASCAR fans from Charlotte who just couldn't stop talking about racing..."Every time I think I'm out, they keep pulling me back in."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, an inexpensive evening of entertainment in Indy. Who woulda thunk it? Glad you enjoyed the game. Sure was good having you here for a while. Enjoy the rest of your time in Indy even if you have to work lots. Love,Mom

Unknown said...

Great seats!! Did you get something to eat at the game? I should have told you about the ultimate nachos! They are wonderful! We're getting ready to head up to get Joseph so he can go with us tonight to the Nationwide race. YEA!