Saturday, July 12, 2008

Race Day in Chi-town

Saturday night racing under the lights...for the first time, the race in Chicago will be a night race. It was pretty last night, but, of course, Kyle Busch won. Man, I'm getting tired of that kid winning. But he can race anything on wheels. I guess he'll be the favorite tonight. The Cup guys got to practice, but not under the lights. Qualifying got rained out, so these guys don't know how the cars will react to the track once the sun goes down. Since they race different cars than Nationwide, the Cup guys who raced last night don't have that big of an advantage over those who didn't.
Any one else tired of hearing about Brett Favre?
Picks time:
3). Tony Stewart
2). Brian Vickers
1). Kyle Busch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Brett Farve race for Joe Gibbs?
Jackie

Unknown said...

AARGH! Our satellite is out due to the storm. I hope the race is going well! I wish I could be watching it.