Friday, January 25, 2008

Alas, I am home...I made it back to my bed in Franklin, TN at 4am...we lost the game in overtime last night, but overall it was a good trip for the team.  In a couple of hours Hannah will be landing!
Sandy and I finished up the script for the drama this weekend.  It is pretty good and will lead right into Pastor Danny's sermon.   
The twins have a birthday party tonight and I am off to get Sandy's birthday present...I can't remember is she said she did or did not want a new toaster for her birthday.  It's the thought that counts right...as long as the receipt is included.
Zach has a tournament this weekend and so do the twins.  We've got church on Sunday, then all the cruisers take off.  I fly to Boston on Monday morning for a game Tuesday night.  I may see some sights while in Boston...may stop by and kick Tom Brady's a** just for the fun of it.  
And go "Where everybody knows your name...ba, da da dum...and they're always glad you came...ba da da..."   That'll be in your heads for the rest of the day!!!!   Joel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home. Not much sleep though. Have fun in Boston. Be sure to tell Sam "Hi" while you are at "Everyone knows your name."

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Remember that you're always welcome to come ski in Utah -- and we might even have a place for you to stay! "The Greatest Snow on Earth" is the state's current tourism motto for good reason :) Love ya!