Wednesday, January 23, 2008

PHX fix

I like Phoenix...is really pretty here.  We got to Phoenix around 2am...the Preds have won 3 in a row!  I had a conference call with SPEED today getting ready for Daytona.  Then we had a meeting with the Predators TV crew...planning a big show on January 29th in Boston.  We are doing it as "Hockey 101" to teach all the folks in Nashville the ins and outs of hockey.  Yes, it is the 10th season of the Predators, but apparently the viewing audience, or the lack thereof, is still in the learning process.  It will be a pretty fun show.
This afternoon I went to see "National Treasure 2".  It was really good.   
Tomorrow the team plays here in Phoenix then we fly home...we should get to Nashville by 4am.
I have the weekend off which should be great!  
This is potentially the most boring blog one could ever read...but you did.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I could benefit from a Hockey 101 show since I know next to nothing about the sport. We loved National Treasure 2 also. The kids keep asking to see it again. Great flick!

Anonymous said...

Not boring. I liketo know what you're doing. Dad