Monday, January 21, 2008

Along for the ride

Hey, Everybody...
I plan on this being the last season that I travel the road so much, so I thought I'd start a blog to let you go along and keep you updated on my life and the lives of my family.
Today is Monday, Jan. 21st...the twins danced at an MLK march...it's ok...they were invited. They didn't just crash the party and start doing the hula.  
Zach was out of school today for the aforementioned MLK day...he did, however, have wrestling practice.  With great reluctance on his part, I drug him there.
Tonight I am flying with the Predators, our hockey team, to Colorado...we have a game there tomorrow then fly to Phoenix.  Off day Wednesday in Phoenix, then play in Phoenix on Thursday, then a red-eye home.  
Sandy danced at church on Sunday and is still working in Nicole C. Mullen's office.  I think there is about to be some changes on that front, but we'll see.  Sandy's birthday is Saturday...she will be 29 again.
Sandy, the twins, and Hannah Kroening, our niece, are all going on a cruise next week with Nicole and some other Christian artists.  I think it is to Mexico.  The hard life, huh....
Sandy and I are still going to adopt a baby from China...or Taiwan...I know we've been saying that for a long time, but the season is quickly approaching.  Of course, I'll keep you updated.
Thanks for looking in...and ridin' shotgun...Joel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! I look forward to riding along with you!

Joel said...

Hey, Joel-
Great blog...thanks for the update.
Joel

Anonymous said...

ohhh im so flattered you mentioned me in your blog! i get to see you in 3 days!!! get pumped. im 18 now so fun possibilites are endless! ha! LOVE YOU DOLE!!

Anonymous said...

I'll keep checkin'. Fly safe.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Blog-boy,

good for you. Sorry I'm not in PHX to hang out. It's nippy here!

I'm working on a blog, too, but it's not ready for prime time yet.

Shane