Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Captain has turned on the "Fasten your seatbelt" sign

Nearly 2am here in Nash-Vegas...just got home from Boston.  The show went great, but the team got beat 3-1.  Little Zachary, or maybe I should say big Zachary, since he can look me straight in the eyes now, is asleep in my bed...with 3 dogs!  
It is fun flying on the team charter.  We can have our tray  tables down whenever we want.  We can have headphones on during takeoff and landing.  We can use our cellphones until we get so high so they don't get signals anymore.  Makes it hard to listen to whiny flight attendants on commercial flights telling you that if your seatback isn't in its upright and locked position, the plane will turn into a fireball killing hundreds of people and a few goats.  Sounds like the guvmunt in my binus agin.  I begin flying commercial again on Tuesday...don't pity me...I am strong...I am invincible...I like woman...and I love lamp.  (Thanks, Jess)  LMAO@2AM.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the **** is I love lamp. I'm old. Help me.
Dad

Anonymous said...

It's a quote from a Will Ferrell flick - "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". A guy just keeps looking at things in the office saying that he loves them (in the singular fashion).

I love carpet. I love desk. Etc. Now do you wish you wouldn't have asked? :)

Joel said...

Jess was making fun of her poor mother's poor grammar on my previous post....Jackie said, Jess loves turtle. Thus, the movie lines. It made me laugh. Joel