Monday, January 28, 2008

Myrtle the Turtle

Well, we all made it to our appointed locations... I dropped Sandy, Hannah and the twins at the airport at 7am.  Then I went to my airport.  Sandy called me right before the boat took off and said everything is great...Great day in Boston...we arrived here around noon.  I got directions to the New England Aquarium and walked there...about 1.5 miles.  The aquarium was great!  I took some pictures on my phone, but I need a volunteer geek to help me get them on the blog.  If you want to see them, I can send them to you.  I went to the top of the big tank and watched some trainers work with a sea turtle named Myrtle...training her to go to certain areas of the tank to eat.  They would make a sound and then the turtle would head to a marker at get a fish.  Who knew you could train a sea turtle...well, Shane probably knew.  
Roughing it here at a Ritz Carlton...we do the game tomorrow and then fly home...my last road trip with the Predators this season.  Daytona is 7 days away....yippee?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great day! Enjoy your few days before Daytona.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! But Jessie is even jealouser (or something like that.) She loves turtle! Glad you're having fun!
Love ya,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I love lamp.