Sunday, April 13, 2008

Left turns to red carpets...

I am sitting here at Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix, AZ waiting for my flight back to Nashville. Got a bonus last night...our tech manager came in right after we finished our last show, around 10pm pacific, and said, if you guys want to go, go ahead. I'll make sure you get the same clock out time as everyone else. I didn't need to be told twice...out the door!
When I land I am heading to Belmont University's Curb Event Center to do rehearsals for tomorrow night's CMT Awards. They have changed what they want me to do now...they realized the podcasts project wasn't going to work as they planned, so they moved me back to what I did last year. I will cut highlights and put together a couple of 30 second commercials saying, if you missed this broadcast, it will air again later tonight, yada, yada, yada. It's pretty fun! I have a producer sitting next to me picking what they want, so it's not a lot of pressure. It's kinda fun on rehearsal day just hanging out and watching the stars...I stalked LeAnn Rimes down a hallway last year...hoping to "follow" Carrie Underwood this year. If I stalk Miley Cyrus, it will violate my probation, so I'll steer clear of that one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, did you see anybody cool? Billy Ray's not to young for me! You could stalk him!
Have fun!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tryed to tell him the other day about stalking men. No, No, No.
The old man