Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tiger time...

Bet you didn't think ridin' shotgun could be so boring and quiet...well, let's just pretend that we've been traveling across Iowa and Nebraska...not much to see, not much to talk about.
I've been out of circulation and actually haven't done any work in over a week. I'm still in Ft. Worth helping my mother-in-law get settled back into her house after her husband passed away. It has been pretty quiet and relaxing here.
I go back to work tomorrow here in Ft. Worth. NASCAR is racing here this weekend at the Texas Motor Speedway. I missed last week's Martinsville race while I attended the funeral and staying here with family.
I didn't see much of last week's race, but saw that Denny Hamlin won. It is good that he finally won in his home state, but I don't think it will help his ego. He got pretty cocky when he won both Pocono races in his rookie season. Then last year, his team was pretty bad. He usually blamed the crew even when sometimes the lack of performance was his fault. We'll see how his ego handles this win.
This week the Nationwide series is with the Cup series in TX. That means there is more down time since trucks aren't here, too.
In fact, Nationwide is qualifying Thursday night, even before we get our truck faxed out, so I won't have any practice or qualifying clips to show. More time for me to play "Tiger Woods '08" on my PSP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you'er back.
Dad