Monday, April 14, 2008

Red Carpet Recap

What a fun day...I ended up only doing a 15 second promo that aired in the program following the Awards show telling people to stay tuned to watch the re-air of the award show. It was fun seeing all the acts. They had the best of the best tonight. I didn't get to stalk anyone, but I did see some weird stuff. Snoop Dog was there and he walked past me in a black cowboy hat crushed down on his big afro. Also Keith Urban and his pregnant wife, Nicole Kidman, walked by me...I was eating an ice cream cone (and I know I shouldn't have been, but I was). Well, to be honest...she undressed my cone with her eyes. Had she not been hustled past by her posse of security, I would have offered her a bite...of the cone, Dad, of the cone!
I also saw Brooks and Dunn, Naomi Judd and Paula Abdul, but that was the extent of my celebrity sightings tonight...except for Kevin Carter, Defensive end for Tampa Bay...oh, and Terry Bradshaw...though some might argue his celebrity status.
The mighty Predators won tonight...Wednesday's game should be fun and loud!
Since Cup isn't racing this weekend and I wasn't invited down to Mexico to cover the Nationwide series, I picked up some Superbikes racing in Birmingham...what is a superbike, you ask...well, all I know is that it is better than a regular bike or they wouldn't call it super.
Sandy and the boys are doing great...school, school, school...wrestling practice and school. Zach has been staying after school for conditioning for football...the other guys are wheezing...Zach is breezing...Sandy is freezing, but she always is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, my little boy socializing with all those celebs! What fun! Love reading about all your exploits.
Love,
Mom