Thursday, April 10, 2008

Valley of the Sun

Greetings from beautiful, sunny Phoenix, AZ...lovely Southwest Airlines brought me out here today. Luckily, I wasn't on American....yikes. It is a shortened race weekend. Cup is qualifying today and Nationwide qualifies and races tomorrow. Cup series races Saturday night. I am in a lovely Embassy Suites this weekend. I am a huge fan of Embassy Suites. Great rooms, nice free breakfasts, and, my big kicker, free internet! Today is a set day, but we are also recording some stuff since cars are on the track.
The mighty Predators play their first playoff game in Detroit tonight. Hoping for some miracle victory! They win...I win....but on a much smaller scale.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time in Phoenix. I like Embassy Suites also. Great hotels.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You're saying lovely a lot. Are you spending too much time alone?
The old man.

Joel said...

I guess that just happens when I feel so pretty, inside and out.

Anonymous said...

We really like Embassy Suites. Don't get drunk, but eat a good breakfast for us! (I think you're pretty, too.)
Jackie