Saturday, March 22, 2008

Back home again in Indiana...

The boys and I have returned to my native land of Indiana for the weekend. We are spending time visiting my parents, siblings, their children and pets. We brought Lenny, the chihuahua, for entertainment purposes...and he has delivered. He and my brother's cat, Van Gogh, have become friends. My dad has taken a liking to Lenny and fed him most of the pizza off of his plate tonight.
It is good to be away from racing for the weekend. I haven't missed it a bit. We did watch some basketball today, a little golf, and (I am kinda ashamed to admit it) some figure skating.
It is fun to be back home...the pace of life is slower and it is good to catch up on life.
My brother and I began a contest today to get the most friends on Facebook, so if you want me to win, get a Facebook page and hook up with me. I need to self esteem boost...you know, third child and all.

No comments: