Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mid Week post

Doing a Predators game today here in Nashville...early flight in the morning to Peoria, IL for an NIT men's basketball game for ESPN. Fly back Thursday...get stuff together for a trip to Indiana on Friday.
Spring Break isn't quite what I had planned since I am working instead of vacationing...last night, the twins, their friend Isaac and I planned paintball in the field behind our house...until the cops showed up. They were nice, but told us to keep it down. When they drove up, I told the boys to drop the guns...they did...the police never knew what we were doing. It was only midnight, I don't know what the problem was...it sure was fun, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the cops spoiled your fun and your spring break isn't what you had planned, but am glad we might see you Friday.
Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

We are looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday! I'm sorry spring break isn't going the way you had hoped.

Anonymous said...

Haha! The boys will remember that moment for the rest of their lives. Maybe they'll make a movie that mentions it for your 30th anniversary...