Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Great Day for Racing...

I thought I'd post a little early today to give my Indianapolis 500 picks...even though Indy is a whole different form of racing, nearly every monitor in all the trucks in our compound are tuned to the 500 right now.
I would love to see Danica win, but I think it will go a different direction. My picks for Indy are:
3). Helio Castroneves
2). Marco Andretti
1). Scott Dixon.

On the fendered side of racing today here at the Coca-Cola 600, I think we might have a sweep with Kyle Busch winning today after taking the trophy last night in the Nationwide race. If you didn't see the highlights from last night, Denny Hamlin again showed was a girlie man he is. Don't pick on Dale, Jr.'s little buddy.
My picks for the Coca-Cola 600 are:
3). Jimmie Johnson
2). Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
1). Kyle Busch

Have a great Memorial Day weekend and thanks to our Troops who have served our nation throughout history!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Based on your 500 picks & the actual outcome, I've bet the farm on Ky Bush, Dale, Jr & Johnson.
Let's go racing, boys!
Jackie

Joel said...

Not bad, huh? And currently I've got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in this race....we'll see.