Saturday, May 10, 2008

TV Sausage

Ok, the race has already started, so I'm a little late on the picks. Frankly, I have no idea tonight. I think you'd have to go with the hottest guy (not physically, he's not my type) on the circuit, Kyle Busch. A lot depends on how much damage you get when, not if, you hit the wall...everyone pancakes the right side of the car, but to what extent is the question.
It has been a pretty quiet weekend, just making the tv sausage. Throw a bunch of video in the pan, stir it up, grind it out.
Next week should be more fun...the AllStar race in Charlotte. It is a fun race not for points, just for $1 million.
Something cool...I got back to the hotel last night in time to catch the local news out of Columbia, SC....and who did I see telling me about a guy getting shot downtown, but Dawndy Mercer...she went to high school with Andrew McNichols and was in telecommunication classes with me at Ball State. I knew she was a news anchor in Columbia, but didn't know I could see it in Florence....it was cool to see an old friend successfully doing what they want to do.
Here's my picks...3). Jeff Burton, 2). Jeff Gordon and 1). Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!!!!

No comments: