Monday, May 26, 2008

Please, no wagering...

Please, this blog is just for information and opinion...do not use any information here to gamble the farm away. I know you think I am in insider, and to a certain degree, I am...but I will not be held accountable for your gambling habits that lead you to bankruptcy. In fact, according to my legal representation, just clicking on this blog is your signature that I, my family, or my pets cannot be held liable. Past success does not mean future success. Results are atypical. Winners are portrayed by actors.
That being said, man, if you'd have gone with my 500 picks in a pool, you would have taken home a buttload!!! And then lost it all when you went with my 600 picks. Sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you, anyway!
Your broke sister,
Jackie