Saturday, May 17, 2008

Whoooooo!

Today we had Ric Flair on Raceday as a surprise for Kenny Wallace. Kenny always does a Flair imitation before the show, so when he was doing the walk and all on the show, Flair walked up and Kenny was shocked! It was fun! Oh, in case you don't know, Ric Flair has been a professional wrestler for 30 something years.
After an 18 hour day yesterday, today has been a bit better...even though we did do a 3 hour Raceday...c'mon, nobody watches 3 hours worth of programming in a row.
The All Star race is getting ready to start...I think Kyle Busch will win, but I'm pulling for A.J. Allmendinger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see Kasey Kahne win! That was cool! (Even though I was rooting for Carl, Mark, & DJ.) Sorry I missed Ric Flair & Kenny's reaction. Sounds like fun!
Jackie